Rotterdam - Great Ship! by bobloisbrandtSail date: / Traveled as: Couple
Size: 140 sq. ft.
Occupancy: 2 guests standard - some sleep 3 or 4
Amenities: Two lower beds that convert to a queen-sized bed (some can't convert to a queen) double porthole windows a private bathroom with tub and shower mini-safe flat-panel television DVD player telephone multi-channel music and a hairdryer. Some staterooms have a sofa bed and/or 1 upper berth to accommodate additional guests.
Please Note: Smoking is prohibited in all guest staterooms.
Wheelchair Accessible Staterooms: 1804 1805 1806 1807
Porthole Oceanview Stateroom SH cabins:
Porthole Oceanview Stateroom SH cabins can be found on:
4 Rotterdam Porthole Oceanview Stateroom SH ReviewsWrite a Review
Good getaway by halkSail date: / Traveled as: Couple
Wonderful Iceland, Norway, Faroeer islands, Shetland islands and Scotland cruise by irloggenSail date: / Traveled as: Couple
Poor Planning! by AlsanSail date: / Traveled as: Couple
Porthole Oceanview Stateroom SH cabins - Oceanview
Other categories for Oceanview cabins include:
- CA - Lanai Oceanview Stateroom
- CQ - Large Oceanview Spa Stateroom
- DA - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SC - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SD - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SE - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SF - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SG - Porthole Oceanview Stateroom
- SY - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- SZ - Large Oceanview Stateroom
- T2 - Large Oceanview Stateroom (Obstructed View)
- T5 - Large Oceanview Stateroom (Obstructed View)
Find a cruise on Rotterdam
*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.