Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Rhapsody of the seas.

Sail Date: July 25, 2016

very happy with roy who clean my room and gave me shampoo and rinse this i didnot like the ship is a hotel a shoud give without asking those things.very happy with carmelo at the restaurant and alex who help us with the dininng table. also with paz in charge of excurssion who help me giving a good place in the bus for my disability.not happy with excurssions to  much walking and donot say,in atenas the excurssion say wilkl go to placa and din not even i ask she said this is placa and lie to me this was not my first time she take us to a restaurant and store tha gave her commision.

dont give shampoo and rinse unless you ask.

1 Comment