Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Hawaii

This is a great little...

Sail Date: September 08, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This is a great little cruise ship. It is aging and ready for rehab, but it is clean and nice. The staff is very dedicated and aims to please. This was a great cruise. We had two overnight stays in Maui and Honolulu giving us time to visit the islands at night. I really enjoyed this cruise and plan to do it again.

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!

Cruise Photos

Small but all I need was there. My steward was fantastic.
Personally, I like eating in the Windjammer rather than the dining room. The food was great and I love the variety.
I like the comedians the best.
Incredible staff, very dedicated
Nice walking track and great gym.
Hawaiian islands are a great destination.