Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

My first cruise & definitely coming back

Sail Date: September 01, 2011

I went on this cruise for the first time, with my mom. We loved the food (sushi, Indian, breakfast, soups, dessert were all good). The nightly entertainment was wonderful, with musical shows featuring Billy Joel music, good singers, and laser shows. The dessert festival one day had lots of fruits and chocolates carved out. Loved the daily excursions - taking the railroad across Alaskan mountains was amazing. One down side (and this is probably true of most ships) is that day-time entertainment when you are on the ship is not that great. We were bored when we weren't using the spa, or when I wasn't playing ping pong with the other guests.

Pros: Food, cleanliness, spa

Cons: Couldn't use pool because too small and crowded

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!

We had inside room, which was very small, as expected.
Buffet food was great!
Beautiful, luxurious layout. Felt like we were on the Titanic (in a good way).