Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska

FANTASTIC- would have to be the word

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

Was my very first cruise, but had a blast on it. The food was excellant and every crew member on this ship was friendly and very helpful and they even make animals out of towels every night on this ship. I would go again in a heart beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was a bit sea sick but with all the activity's on the ship it took my mind off being sea sick. Royal Carribbean "Rhapsody of the Seas" was the ship that I was on and it was great!!!!!!!

Pros: the food and all the activities and shows and friendlyness of crew, was a very clean ship

Cons: did not like the leaving part of ship

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!