Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Really enjoyable & relaxing!

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

Really had fun. The ports were great & I recommend taking excursions like sting rays, parasailing, climbing water fall. Don't recommend submarine in cozumel. The ship itself was amazing with lots of activities, really nice staff and passengers. Variety of food choices and will make special orders. Great veggie options (not typical in other places). Wait staff from variety of countries and able to cook almost anything. Average cruiser gains 1 pound a day! Overall great experience.

Pros: Staff very kind and went out of their way to accomodate. Dining room staff made special requests for our table. My sister and I ended up going by ourselves and I always felt safe. Staff seemed go out of their way to accomodate us.

Cons: Hated waiting for our turn to disembark the ship. I recommend you try to carry your own bags out and do an express checkout. We were sitting around with our baggage from 7am-1130am. Many activities shut down night before we arrived to port which made the last evening boring.

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!