Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Buyers Beware

Sail Date: May 01, 2007

ATM, just kidding!

This trip was my wife and I very first vacation as adults. Royal Caribbean advertised an ATM/Bank on board so we didn't bring any cash on the boat. The ATM on the boat was out of service the entire trip and all the ports ATM's were also out of service. Finally after the 4th day of complaining to the pursers desk they let the casino run my debt card for a cash advance. When they ran my card they entered in the expiration date backwards and for the next 3 days on board our "ship pass" did not work because they couldn't gather the concept of 01/09. I had to personally take my card to the pursers desk and deal with the very same guy and stand there and make sure they would enter the information in correctly. Talk about relaxing! In a nut shell, we didnt enjoy the fact we were called liars, have ANY money to spend, and have to deal with the stresses of our ship pass not working on a daily bases!

This was a complete waste of money; we were unable to do anything at the ports and I highly recommend a different cruise liner. Buyers beware!

Pros: Wait Staff

Cons: Being called a liar

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? No.