Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Fun!

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

Well, once again I loved saling on the Rhapsody. It was my third sailing with her. It was my boyfriend's first time and didn't know what to expect. Was afraid he would be bored. Well he had an aboslute blast. Of course he was absolutly spoiled with a balcony cabin. It's quite awsome to sit out ther at night and look at the stars, and listen to the waves. Of course we were able to experience, a dolphin right under our cabin. Saw flying fish, a baracuda, stingrays, it was great! Of course he didn't want to get of the ship, best vacation ever.

Pros: our balcony

Cons: going home