Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review

I must say my husband and I had a wonderful time. This is our second cruise..the first being on Norwegian to Alaska. Embarkation was simple and fast. Food service was very very nice..Vulkan, our waiter, was friendly and attentive. Entertainment was good...Ports of calls were verrrry interesting..makes me feel like I am a bit of a mushroom. But it was alot of fun. the weather was excellent, the seas calm, the captain was very informative and funny as was James Andrews. The only complaint I have is that the cruise was just not long enough.