Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review

Food was excellent, not to mention the entertainment, I was a little disappointed with the kids program, for youngsters from 4 to 8, my daughter was very bored and and only went to the club 2 days the rest of the days she decided to spend it with us.The whole cruise was wonderful, until the last morning when we were clearing the cabin I found out that I had thrown away the pictures I had bought it, happened on Friday night when I was cleaning all the flyers that we would get everyday and went to the Photograph center to see if they could help in any way posible but was not able to get help, I did not expected them to give me new pictures, but wanted to know if I could have the negatives of the 6 pictures I had bought, and was told that they could not help me. I even offered to go through the negatives myself when he told me that they had about 1,500 negatives, I told him that all I need to was the ones for the formal dinners and the one for before we departed.