Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review

Sept. 22, 2002, on the Rhapsody of the Seas was the best cruise I have ever taken. This was my 5th cruise, the previous 4 with NCL, and Carnival. Living in Los Angeles, the embarkation at Galveston was a breeze, with no air fare involved. The food quality and quantity was far above any I have ever experienced.I got involved in the art auction and bought several paintings at a very reasonable price.The ONLY complaint, is the itenerary leaves a lot to be desired. Key West is a TOTAL bore, and there was lots of idle ship time.You can always make up for this by napping or eating another meal.I can't wait until fall of 2003, as I will book another trip on this fabulous ship.