Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review

This was our first cruise for our family, and it was GREAT!!! There was something for all of us to do, down to my six year old, who got a little sick. But overall, it was great. The crew and the waiters were very helpful, friendly and had a great sense of humor since my two crazy sisters and me like to cut up and make people laugh. We hated to leave, it felt as though we were leaving behind family. We made a lot of great friends that we plan to keep in touch with. I would definitely do it again and am planning one for next year. Food was wonderful and plenty of it. My husband was a little disappointed because he thought that there would be an all you could eat seafood buffet. But he survived it. I would like to see them do away with the soft drink card and make soft drinks available as the coffee and tea is. Thanx to the crew and waiters. We luv yu guys.