Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review

We sailed on the Rhapsody of the Seas in March 1999 to Aruba, Curacao, St.Thomas, and St.Maarten. It was an EXCELLENT itinerary, I shall add, and while there may well be cruise lines/ships as solid as RCI and the Rhapsody, I cannot imagine any being superior. The entertainment was fabulous, the ship is simply stunning (the seven-story atrium is gorgeous!), the destinations were awesome, the food was great, and the service was excellent. Our cabin steward arranged our pillows/towels into shapes/designs of a different sort every day. I would recommend this ship and RCI to anyone, and have done so; as it is a superior value, and will provide lasting memories. :)