Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review

My husband and I have been on Princess, Carnival & Norwegian - this was our first cruise on RCL. The ship was beautiful, we had wonderful service, a large balcony cabin, loved the itinerary but the food was lousy!Unfortunately I probably would not book another RCL cruise again because of the food. We didn't starve, by any means, and food was plentiful, it just wasn't very appetizing - but then again, someone else might have thought the food was the best thing ever. Just my humble opinion. I've eaten at fine restaurants all over the country and in the city I live in. I would say I'm picky, but then again, when you're spending between $4,000-$5,000, I feel the food should be pretty outstanding!