Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review

My wife, two children, ages 13 & 15 and myself just completed the most enjoyable cruise we have yet to take. This was the 10th cruise for my wife and I, and our third on Royal Caribbean. The ship's decor was beautiful. We chose to spend a little more and paid for a balcony room. This was money well spent. The entertainment was fantastic. The children even enjoyed it. Our waiter, Senturk, and his helper, Gregory, were truly a joy. We will probably be cruising again on this ship next year as it was well worth every penny. Congratulations Royal Caribbean on a job well done. Mike and Robin from CA.