Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review

Contributor Level: Second Mate

For all you parents who worry that your kids/teens won't have a good time, don't! I had the greatest time and I am 19. It was my first cruise and I was truly impressed by everything! The service was the best! My waiters Joel/India and Nelson/Chile were so friendly, helpful and just great! There was a nightclub for 18+ older and that was so much fun! The workers there were so nice and talkative! One we became friends with was Olaf/Poland (which we did not get an email address, is there anyway we could contact him?) There is something for everyone on this ship! You meet so many people and the excursions are especially fun. Getting on and off the ship was a breeze! There were no long waits and your luggage was right there waiting for you. The food is great and trust me - you'll get tired of eating, there is so much food! It was the best vacation I have ever had and I did not want to go home, we are saving up to go on another next year.