Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review

This is what I call a cruise!

This was far from my first cruise. I have been on more than a dozen. I would put them up against many of the big name ships. The accomodations (a Jr Suite) were very good and the food was some of the best I have had. I love having seating assignments and have not enjoyed the cruises that offer open dining. My favorite place was the solarium, an indoor pool with hot tubs. It had an Egyptian theme with columns. I just kept waiting for them to bring the grapes out and feed them to me. I will go again!