Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Fun with Under Par Food

Sail Date: May 01, 2007

Room Type: Suite

Rhapsody is a great ship. I will start with food: In the dinning room it depends on where your seating is. If you are served first your food will be good an hot, if your served last it will be cold (duh). Both our waiters werent as personal and kind as the ones we had on the Navigator (Still RCL). This is my 16th cruise. 14 on Royal, 1 on Carnival, and 1 on Holland. Carnival is a dump it is the thrift store of cruises. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON CRAPIVAL! Royal Caribbean is always the way to go for a GREAT Family vacation, Lots of kids around 15-18 and always keeps the smaller kids (Pre k-4th grade) out of the way in Adventure Ocean. If you want a couples cruise go on Holland, its just a great experiance. Rhapsody is our 13th and I would go on it again. My favorite is The Navigator of the Seas out of Miami.

Pros: Ports were great, Cozumel needs some work after all the hurricanes. Ship was par

Cons: Dinning room food. Read below for more detail

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!

Our waiters were ok.......Room Steward was great!
My food was always cold as we had a bad seat with great people though. WE MEET PEOPLE WITH THE SAME LAST NAME AT OUR TABLE!! It was so weird as my last name is very rare.
You get tired of Bingo 24/7. Shows were good, not great as they have been. Dan Dan the Party man was awsome. As I said go on Voyager class for more stuff to do.
Layout great, condition needs a little improvment, Shopping mall area is nice but If you want shopping on a cruise go on a Voyager class RCL ship THE ROYAL PROMMANADE IS AWSOME!!!! Shop at the port though not on the ship. TAX FREE w00t
Great Suite. Balcony was nice, I slept on it 3-4 times. Full Bathroom with a bathtub was also nice.
Never saw the little kids just teens.