A total Surprise

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: August 01, 2007
A total surprise. This was my first crusie. I was very impressed with the service provided by the entire crew. I took my wife and 2 children ages 10 and 12. We had a inside room on the 3rd floor, and it was small, but adequate for all of us. The ship was clean in all areas, and I cannot say enough good things about the attitude and willingness of the crew. We sailed out of Galveston on August 5th, 2007 for a week. I am going to attempt to get my family to take this cruise for our family re-union next summer (24 of us). We are a mid 40's couple, and this cruise fit our expectations perfectly.

Great food everywhere. The service in the main dining room was very good.

Did not apply to us - We just wsnted to do nothing but relax.

Enough for the kids to do while sailing, and they were tired at the end of the day when we went on shore.

Can't say enough good things.

Very good. I believe that this is a smaller ship (still very big), but did not seem that crowded, ever. I spent many hours in The Crown Room on the 11th floor enjoying the view. (a 360 view, with a bar, and wireless internet availability to check email, which was important for me)

Very clean - was cleaned and inspected 2 times a day.

Pros: Did not seem to be crowded

Cons: No Complaints

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!