Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

A total Surprise

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

A total surprise. This was my first crusie. I was very impressed with the service provided by the entire crew. I took my wife and 2 children ages 10 and 12. We had a inside room on the 3rd floor, and it was small, but adequate for all of us. The ship was clean in all areas, and I cannot say enough good things about the attitude and willingness of the crew. We sailed out of Galveston on August 5th, 2007 for a week. I am going to attempt to get my family to take this cruise for our family re-union next summer (24 of us). We are a mid 40's couple, and this cruise fit our expectations perfectly.

Pros: Did not seem to be crowded

Cons: No Complaints

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!

Very good. I believe that this is a smaller ship (still very big), but did not seem that crowded, ever. I spent many hours in The Crown Room on the 11th floor enjoying the view. (a 360 view, with a bar, and wireless internet availability to check email, which was important for me)
Great food everywhere. The service in the main dining room was very good.
Very clean - was cleaned and inspected 2 times a day.
Can't say enough good things.
Did not apply to us - We just wsnted to do nothing but relax.
Enough for the kids to do while sailing, and they were tired at the end of the day when we went on shore.