Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

In all i would do it agian

Sail Date: April 01, 2006

The ship was very clean. Room service was very poor on my side. If i could take one thing back it would be room servise......

Pros: I loved Grand Camen

Cons: Did not like cozmel Mexico, it was nasty

They had the same thing on the menu every night, we stoped going to the dinning room and went to the bar and ate.
Our waiter for our room did not talk to us at all... he hardly came to our room to check up on us.
I loved the animals they laid out on the bed for us every time we left. they made them out of towels. hehe