Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic Cruise!

Sail Date: March 01, 2006

This was the first time we have been on a cruise. My husband was not very excited about the idea of a cruise but went because that's what I wanted to do for our anniversary. He walked away saying this was one of the best vacations he ever had. He was really happy he went. We both had the time of our lives. I can't tell you anymore than that because what happens on board, stays on board. You have to go experience it all yourself!!

Pros: I cannot pick one thing that I liked the most. Everything was fabulous!

Cons: The only problem we experienced was no big deal. We had to take tenders to get into shore at Cozumel (due to the hurricane damage). The tenders there were a little slow to get us ashore. If we had signed up for an excursion, we would have gotten ashore sooner.

The stateroom was clean, a little outdated but fine, especially since we did not spend a lot of time there.
All the food was great. Our waiter went out of his way to get us whatever we wanted to eat and more. The head waiter even cooked us a special meal one night.
All of the staff were extremely cordial and helpful. Considering how hard and long these people work, they are an outstanding group of people.
We had so much fun at the "adult" games such as Quest. The entertainers were top notch. There was always something to do.
Best place to buy things. Prices are lower. Too many vendors in your face as you walk down the street. Hard Rock Cafe food was not so good, which was a disappointment as we've been to HRC all over and it is usually great. But the drinks were good.
Key West, Florida
The cost of things was high. Save your money for other ports. I was appalled by the people smoking pot on the street like it was no big deal.
George Town, Grand Cayman
The beach (seven mile) is gorgeous.