Fantastic Cruise!

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2006
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
This was the first time we have been on a cruise. My husband was not very excited about the idea of a cruise but went because that's what I wanted to do for our anniversary. He walked away saying this was one of the best vacations he ever had. He was really happy he went. We both had the time of our lives. I can't tell you anymore than that because what happens on board, stays on board. You have to go experience it all yourself!!

All the food was great. Our waiter went out of his way to get us whatever we wanted to eat and more. The head waiter even cooked us a special meal one night.

We had so much fun at the "adult" games such as Quest. The entertainers were top notch. There was always something to do.

All of the staff were extremely cordial and helpful. Considering how hard and long these people work, they are an outstanding group of people.

The stateroom was clean, a little outdated but fine, especially since we did not spend a lot of time there.
The cost of things was high. Save your money for other ports. I was appalled by the people smoking pot on the street like it was no big deal.
Best place to buy things. Prices are lower. Too many vendors in your face as you walk down the street. Hard Rock Cafe food was not so good, which was a disappointment as we've been to HRC all over and it is usually great. But the drinks were good.
The beach (seven mile) is gorgeous.

Pros: I cannot pick one thing that I liked the most. Everything was fabulous!

Cons: The only problem we experienced was no big deal. We had to take tenders to get into shore at Cozumel (due to the hurricane damage). The tenders there were a little slow to get us ashore. If we had signed up for an excursion, we would have gotten ashore sooner.