Very Nice time

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Regal Princess

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail date: November 11, 2018

Ship: Regal Princess

Cabin type: Balcony

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

The service on board was very good most staff was very friendly and happy to be there and help make our trip enjoyable. I do know with gambling you can not always win but this was the tightest I have ever encountered by a long way. The Black Jack tables were unwinnable the entire cruise. In spite of this we did enjoy our trip very much a nice getaway.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Sanctuary

Very nice relaxing atmosphere

Lotus Spa

Sonya gave great service I had a great experience very relaxing

Casino

Crazy unlucky to the point I was never shocked when the dealer hit 6 card 21's 5 or 6 times easy. It was crazy. Some of the Dealers did not want to be there I know they were hearing a lot of negativity as I was not the only one experiencing the Casino edge in a big way.

Princess Theater

We tried twice to catch a show and could not find a place either time so we did not see any shows at all

Churchill Lounge

Jellena was awesome she always had a drink for me in the Cigar Lounge and was very sweet.

Ship tip

GREAT TRIP BUT CASINO WAS VERY TIGHT THAT WAS THE RESPONSE FROM EVERYONE I SPOKE WITH

Ports of call

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida

Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)

Disembarkation