Regal Princess Love Boat

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2016
Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin Number: B208

I found the Regal Princess to be elegant. The Lido dining area provided many healthy options with the Pastry Shop being my husband's favorite evening visit to satisfy his sweet tooth. I would recommend this cruise ship. The entertainment for the singers and dancers along with the comedians were outstanding. The Bravo show was superb!!

For an interior stateroom, it was very comfortable, great closet space,decent size bathroom, and overall we were not tripping over one another. Our stateroom attendant was extremely pleasant and efficient.

The dining was available 24/7 especialy with the pastry shops. The entertainment was outstanding. My husband was very pleased with he movies under the stars and the gym. I had an enjoyable time.