My very first cruise, but definitely not my last!

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 28, 2016
Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin Number: C310

Exceeded all my expectations!  Ship was gorgeous, staff was friendly, professional, courteous and efficient.  Food was absolutely delicious, abundant and so many choices, whether in the buffet or dining rooms.  Wait staff went out of its way to please.  One morning I didn't see what I wanted for breakfast in the buffet, so they got it for me even though not scheduled on the offerings that morning.  Casino was so much fun.  After one day, they knew my name and what I liked to drink.  Amazing!  Only complaint, if that, was that the bed was a little too hard for my liking.  Even found a foursome for bridge along the way.   Can't wait to go again.

Cabin was certainly satisfactory for me and my sister. Bed was too hard for my liking.

I would recommend traditional dining. Heard from some that they had to wait awhile to be seated for "anytime" dining. Early reservations once on board for specialty dining rooms are a must. Same goes for reservations for popular excursions.