beautiful

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 17, 2016
Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin Number: E630

Princess had great entertainment, singers, comedians, dancers, musicians.  The food, excellent. The rooms were nice and I loved the flat screen TV and being able to watch recent movies.  I saw American Sniper and Martian which were very good.

I did use the gym and would and found it warm .  Fans would be nice.  I would also appreciate a water fountain that worked.  The one in the gym did not have a very good stream and was difficult to drink from.  I also went to a "singles event" .  It was not hosted and when I asked the waitress about it, she said, "mingle".  I did and ended up at a table with a married couple and a man who was married but his wife was not there.  He invited me to stay but I said no.  They knew nothing of the singles event.  I left, disappointed.