Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Recent trip on Regal Princess

Sail Date: November 29, 2015

Most things were satisfactory and in line with what I would expect from any cruise. This new ship has plenty of things to do and many areas to relax and socialize. I will therefore concentrate on some of the things that bothered me. The balconies are very small in comparison to others that we have had on Princess and other lines-we dined with a couple who had the same opinion. The main theater seemed very small for the size of the ship-one had to arrive a half hour before the 8:15 show to insure  a seat. The buffet was very well stocked with a good variety, but the number of self-service drink areas have been reduced and there are none by the pizza or hamburg areas. I could not get NFL football games in my stateroom-they were only available in the casino or certain bars. I also was surprised that evening casual dining required pants-I am used to golf attire and so I had plenty of shorts, but not as many pants.

Balcony was very small.