Regal Princess Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Review of Regal Princess to Canada

Sail Date: October 10, 2015

I traveled with my father and we both had a wonderful time.

My father has some issues with walking so we specifically booked tours that represented light activity, however the Nova Scotia (hop-on, hop-off) would only be light exertion if you never left the bus.   visiting the sites along the tour was challenging.   This was also true of the Boston/Salem tour where there was a walk to the North Church and then up the hill, down and across a street to rejoin the bus.  It would have been nice to spend a little more time there as well.

but overall, the ship and service were wonderful.  The wait staff made excellent recommendations and our table mates were fabulous.  The room steward was ever cheerful (and very helpful when my room key stopped working).