Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great ship! Very modern, elegant, and the cuisine was delicious!!!

Sail Date: April 12, 2015

Room Type: Suite

The title says it all. I really enjoyed the cruise as well as the cruise line. This was my first time sailing with Princess. It was great for a romantic couples getaway. Got a suite at the front of the ship with an incredible view. ALL of the food was very good. The quality was exceptional as well - this is hard to find on any cruise line. The only restaurant on the ship I don't recommend is the steakhouse. The italian restaurant was some of the best service and food I've had in awhile. The princess Cays, Bahamas (princess private island) was NOT good at all. Overcrowded, food line was too slow, bugs, drink service closest to us closed 4 hours early. An overall poor experience on the island, but, that didn't affect my overall experience on the cruise.

Just didn't like the steakhouse!
Only got to check out the mentalist, but he was great.
Beautiful view, plenty of space, and our room attendant was the best!