Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Review of trip

Sail Date: February 22, 2015

This is a gorgeous ship.  You cannot believe you are on a cruise ship.  We enjoyed everything!  The staff were overly friendly and very accommodating.  The entertainment was fabulous.  A different venue each night.  Good dancing music throughout the ship.  We ate in the main dining room every night except one.  I do feel the meals could be a little better. We were running out of choices by the end of the week.  We did eat at the Crowne Grille and it was excellent.  This ship had mainly our age group with the exception of a few children.  We loved going up on the 17th deck and lay at the pool.  It was quiet space to read and relax.

You would think you wouldn't have enough room but it is so well laid out that there is room for everything. I do not mind an inside room because I do not like to spend time in the room. After being cooped up all winter I want to spend as much time as I could outside.