Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Good Points, Bad Points

Sail Date: January 25, 2015

The staff aboard our ship was one of the best I have ever experienced.  They were friendly, courteous and knowlegable.  Nothing was too much trouble.

I felt that the decision not to tender in Princess Cays was a good decision but I do feel that there should have been some type of comp or even try to stop on the way back.  I was very disappointed.  That stop was one of the reasons I chose tis cruise.  I have been to the other stops numerous times.  We got nothing more than an "I'm sorry".

The balcony staterooms are very small compared to other cruises I have taken.  But the overall ship is beautiful.  Bars and bar staff was 'top shelf'.

Dining room food was, for me, just 'ok'.  Nothing special.  Actually, the buffet offered almost the same food but a much nicer selection.  Waite staff was impeccable.  But again, food was just mediocre.

Pools, common areas, eating areas etc. are immaculate.  This is the cleanest ship I have ever been on.

A very beautiful ship
Selection in the dining room was very limited and not that impressive
Very clean but was very small

1 Comment