Our Recent Conference on the Regal Princess

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 09, 2014
Ship: Regal Princess

I recently returned from sailing and Princess Cruise Line's newest ship, the Regal Princess and Regal she was as I would say this ship has a lot of "classy" features and locations.  I really enjoyed the atmosphere and food at both of the specialty restaurants, The Crown Grill (steaks/seafood) and Sebatini's (Italian).  When not in conference I enjoyed laying by the pool watching movies on the big screen.

If you're looking for a great place to enjoy some good wine before or afternoon dinner, "Vines" was a cozy area that featured many great wines.

If you are a dessert person then check out the home made desserts Princess had in the buffet area.  They had their own section of many tasty sweets to choose from!

St. Thomas and St. Maarten are also classic stops in the Caribbean and I always enjoy these two destinations.  Princess also has a fabulous tropical private island that we stopped at as well.  If you're looking for a beautiful new classic cruise ship, I would definitely recommend the Regal Princess.