Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Beautiful New Ship, Typical Princess Quality

Sail Date: November 09, 2014

Cabin: 10328

Just came back from a wonderful cruise on this brand new ship. The ship is decorated in typical Princess fashion, lots of cream colors and gold. The Piazza is absolutely STUNNING!! Don't miss out on all the wonderful venues here. The Ocean Seafood bar on Deck 7 is easily missed as it is behind a wall but worth looking for. Make sure you get the lobster.

Food the first night in the dinning room was very disappointing. The prime rib was tasteless and the souffle for dessert was like eating paste. I know this was a fluke as the food the remaining time was good to excellent. The buffet was good. They had theme nights and had The Crab Shack (additional charge) and well worth the money. Make sure you make reservations early as this sells out every sitting. The Steakhouse was great. Enough said!!

Entertainment was top notch. The shows were great. Very entertaining for this showbiz snob. Casino was interesting, small but good. Unfortunately for this reformed smoker, there was a smoking area in the casino.

When booking this cruise try and get on the port side of the ship. On this voyage we were always facing out towards the harbor.

This was my third Princess cruise and I was not disappointed. Age range was all over the map but I would say the average age was around 50. There were some children on board but not many due to the time of year and that was a bonus for me. No problems getting chairs for the Movies Under the Stars on Deck 16 and 17.

This cruise was booked by a professional travel agent and I highly recommend using an agent. They are your personal agent and will take care of any problems and can answer many questions that the typical website can't. You will always get the same person when you call and you never have to worry about getting to the right person to handle your question, problem or just booking.

Happy cruising to you all. See you out on the waves.

Larry Maske, A Franchise Owner. Big Smile