Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Mini-Suite for 3

Sail Date: November 09, 2014

Room Type: Suite

The entire cruise experience was fabulous with out fail. From the ease of boarding to attending any and all activities I chose, it was all just fun, fun, fun. I cruised with a cruise rookie and she is sold and can't wait to go again. She was constantly whisking by with a smile on her face, talking about the event she just came from and the one she was headed toward. Like most first time cruisers, she's already talking about the next couple of cruises she wants to take.

The staff on board were all very pleasant and accommodating as expected. Some went above board bringing me fresh coffee as I continued my conversation with friends and colleagues or followed up with requests I or my cabin mates made. Truly stress-free service.

This sailing is the first time I truly enjoyed the shows on board. I prefer looking at the scenery and horizon overall but the shows on the Regal are not to be missed.

Being the first ship in the ports of call and the last one to leave gave us extra time to enjoy St Thomas and St Maarten as an added bonus to visiting these beautiful Caribbean islands.

Some of the cuisine was not to my liking in the main dining room, but I could always find a plateful somewhere else anytime of day. My bunk mates felt the same, but we are family so that didn't surprise me. Of all the food on board, Princess has truly hit the royal mark with their dessert lines. And there was nothing better then ending a fun filled day by enjoying a slice of pizza, a plate from the buffet, or a simple bag of popcorn while watching Movies under the Stars.

The only other drawback was the slippery deck when we were rained on the first night out. I didn't want to have to change to more reasonable shoes over my flip flops and nobody screamed when I went barefoot on the Lido deck. Nice, nice. (Yes, I have been on ships where they do get upset at bare feet even though some shoes can create a hydroplaning effect.)

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island) Busy on board, didn't have time to get off. But, family members said the Dune Buggy ride is something they would never do again.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas