It was just okay

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 09, 2014
Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin Number: R303

The ship had sparkle and a beautiful new feel to it.  The shows were excellent.  Food was very good - especially liked the pizza in Alfredo's.  I didn't try the buffet but others in my group said it was the best they have seen. Service everywhere was just okay. Twice our room wasn't made up until after 2pm.  Getting on the tender from Princess Cay took over an hour.

Biggest disappointment was not being able to get to the Chef's Table although I had registered and confirmed within an hour of getting on the ship.  The day of the event I was told I was suddenly placed on a waitlist.  A group needed more seats at the table. Was sent a bottle of wine as consideration (big deal) because all the specialty dining rooms were filled this late in the week

Standard balcony room and bathroom are very small and an equally small balcony.    Room service was punctual (even a little early) but the coffee was warm (not hot).

Embarkation lines very long
Nice island but the tender line to return to the ship was long and unorganized