Great Cruise!

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 09, 2014
Cabin Number: M537

I traveled on the Regal Princess for a conference.  It is a brand new ship and is beautiful.  The breakfast and lunch buffet in the Horizon Court was probably the best one of any of my 50 plus cruises.  Many different stations with no repeat of foods.  The desserts were to die for.  The food in the dining room was also excellent but the buffet stood out.

The Pool Deck area is beautiful and also had a pizza bar, ice cream, many bars to order drinks and a bbq venue.  There were also many jacuzzis and a big screen to enjoy movies and concerts.

The entertainment was excellent and varied.  There was a Jersey Boys type of show and other variety shows.

The main Piazza square was beautiful with all the shopping and other bars funneling off from there.  Every night there were always people dancing on the Piazza.  It was very elegant.

One odd issue was the layout.  My midship cabin was close to elevators, but there were no stairs nearby.  I had to either go all the way forward or aft.  So that was a bit odd.

Overall it was a great cruise and I would recommend it to anyone.