Regal Princess (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

No was cancelled...

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

I already completed this and wrote too long regarding our cancelled trip with The Regal Princess...It timed out on me and you didn't get my response which was not very good.
We didn't go on a cruise. Our Cruise was cancelled after we boarded. Our flight home was a nighmare!! 35% off on a next cruise is not enough to get me to do this again.
Our family coordinated for MONTHS. They are elderly. Will we ever get this chance again? No
You are probably glad you didn't get my first response.
Why do you send these to people you know will be dissatisfied? Our trip was cancelled and it was the most stressful 3 days I can remember.

Pros: wouldn't know...

Cons: that it was cancelled and we didn't know until we got there after a 25 hour flight there

Recommends Regal Princess (RETIRED)? No.