Regal Princess (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

An older but very lovely ship!

Sail Date: June 01, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was an older ship and smaller than most we've been on. However, it was in great shape with a very nice cabin layout. I did miss the suitcase storage under the beds.
The service was EXTRAORDINARY! Our safe did not work and 5 minutes after the Lifeboat Drill they came and fixed it! BTW, My wife loved the indoor Life Boat Drill.
The dining room & buffet were very nice. I especially liked the Vegetarian Selections and Always Available Selection on the Menu Every day! Service in the dining room was excellent.
Entertainment was very good. We erealyy enjoyed the Ceramics atr sea. The only missing thing was the late night shows. But the Movie theatre was a real plus with good movies.
It turns out we liked a little smaller ship! I'd cruise on this ship again!!!

Pros: Ship was smaller than most. Had great movie theatre. Excellent meals Eveywhere

Cons: Not as many bars as other ships. No cover on pool when going to alaska