Regal Princess (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Embarkation went ok. I was disappointed with the Cafe del Sol, the service was bad. The kids' program on this ship was not as good as Carnival's. The room was poorly kept up and the bed comforters needed to be washed. I expected better from Princess. This was my first Princess cruise and tenth all together.I encountered luggage damage upon getting on the ship due to mishandling by the porters. I didn't find this until the night we packed to go home (always check your bags early and report damage to the purser's desk).