Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second Mate

Not What I Expected!!

Sail Date: February 12, 2010

I had so much fun on my 1st Cruise (Carnival) that I decided to take another.  Most people have so much negative things to say about Carnival that I decided to take  a Royal Caribbean Cruise.  I was very disappointed.  The food was not good at all. Coming back from the port.  All the food in the Windjammers was horrible.   There was never anything good to eat there.  The fries were always cold and hard.  People would be so hungry they were trying scrabble for any morsel they could find.  The staff was so rude.  It so bad that they would literally pull food trays as people were trying to get food.  The MDR was not much better.  My room was small and cramped.  You could hear every sound outside and next door.  I was glad to get back home.

It was beautiful overall and very clean
Horrible!!!!! Especially the food on the Lido Deck
Cabin was small
Boring
Children's Programs N/a
Nothing to do
We only wen to Cozumel and it rained the whole day. This is not RCL fault but because everything else was bad it just made this day even worse.