Not What I Expected!!

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Sail Date: February 12, 2010
Ship: Radiance of the Seas

I had so much fun on my 1st Cruise (Carnival) that I decided to take another.  Most people have so much negative things to say about Carnival that I decided to take  a Royal Caribbean Cruise.  I was very disappointed.  The food was not good at all. Coming back from the port.  All the food in the Windjammers was horrible.   There was never anything good to eat there.  The fries were always cold and hard.  People would be so hungry they were trying scrabble for any morsel they could find.  The staff was so rude.  It so bad that they would literally pull food trays as people were trying to get food.  The MDR was not much better.  My room was small and cramped.  You could hear every sound outside and next door.  I was glad to get back home.

Horrible!!!!! Especially the food on the Lido Deck

Nothing to do

Boring

N/a

It was beautiful overall and very clean

Cabin was small