Cruising Experiance

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 01, 2011
Ship: Radiance of the Seas
I have cruised several times in the past and this was not my first trip with Royal Carribean. It was very convenient boarding and a buffet was waiting when we got on. The boat didn't leave until 3am when it was supposed to leave at 5pm so I was disappointed by that. That food was great and so was the service. We had an ocean view room but it smelled like sever. Everything was great till the last night when we were treated very rudely by the bartender at the club. He overcharged us and when I asked why I had been overcharged $20 for a beer, he told me to bad. I was very disappointed.

Lack of activities by the pool

Pros: great food and service in the main dining room

Cons: room smelled terrible, terrible service at level 13 club

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!