Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A terrific cruise vacation!

Sail Date: October 01, 2010

My husband and I truly enjoyed this cruise for all of the varied activities including the shows in the evening. We found wonderful restful and quiet times with cool breezes on the 12th deck. I had a spa facial which was the best I have ever had and my husband really enjoyed the massage.

Pros: The service is outstanding in all areas and the entire ship is immaculate at all times. The food is superb and there is something for everyone.

Cons: Smoking in the casino is objectionable, Would more ventilation help in this area?

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

The Radiance of the Seas was tastefully decorated and fun to explore.
Our room was small but well appointed and more than adequate for our needs. The bed was comfortable with fresh linens daily. Our room was on the 4th deck which was very convenient.
Our waiter, Roque, was bright, charming, fun and very attentive. The service we received at dinner was better than we had at many fine restaurants.
The gymnasium is superbly equipped and the classes include yoga and Tai Chi by excellent instructors who obviously love their job and are models of fitness.
The food was terrific. Lots of variety, very fresh and plentiful. Many ethnic cuisines can be found as well. Many healthy entrees are available as well as the usual pub fare that many people enjoy.