Mexican wonderland

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Radiance of the Seas
I was a bit skeptic on the Mexican Riveria. However, I was very impressed. We stopped in so many places. Although they seemed to be the same, they each had it's own unique atmosphere. I would do this trip again.

The dining room was beutiful with the large bay window and substantial wood decor.

Loved the nightly shows. While better than some I've seen, not as good as other I've seen.

Loved the waiter and his helper. All the staff was cheerful and willing to help.

Although the ship was a bit older than some I've been on, the layout was teriffic to get around.

The bathroom in this room was a bit larger than some other ships we've been on. Condition was kept very clean and had everything we needed. Matress a bit hard though.

Pros: The staff were terriffic

Cons: When you buy a beverage card, waiters are not happy to attend to you.

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!