great cruise

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska

Sail Date: June 01, 2010
Ship: Radiance of the Seas
Loved the food, type of off boat activities, cleaniness, but the customer service won us over to take another Alaskan Cruise

I have been on several other cruises in the past and the food was never very good. This cruise had by far the best food quality. Our server was great and made our experience wonderful. I question the wine service. It was very difficult to get glass of wine before we finished our first course. I ended up ordering wine for the entree as soon as possible to ensure we would have it for our entree.

my wife and i commited on how wonderful it was to every person say goodmorning, hello or achknowledge us as we walked down the hallway or sat at the pool. being in the hospitality industry, it was a really treasure and it made the entire cruise

Pros: customer service

Cons: type of on board activities

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!