Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Getting away from it all

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

The ship seemed well kept for its age. There is so much going on that I have to give due to the crew for keeping it seemingly so organized from the moment you got on till the moment you had to go.

Pros: The service was amazing. Always on call and always happy to help you out, no matter what you need. The entertainment from the rock wall to the casino was more then enough to keep me going through all ten days. I dont believe I even saw the entire ship. The ship was also very stable the whole time.

Cons: The rolls at dinner were a little hard but thats about all I got

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!