Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Cruise and Great Value

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

This was our third cruise this year, and the only disappointment was that it was a few days too short. The crew was extremely courteous, helpful, and efficient. I fell in the cafeteria one day while getting my food. Apparently a small bit of food dropped by someone got under my heal and down I went. I was not hurt, got up and went about my business. Within 5 minutes a staff member approached my table and asked me if I needed any medical attention, etc. Apparently someone on the cafeteria staff had seen this, watched to see where I was sitting, and then reported it. Just an example of a crew that takes pride in what they are doing. I have previously written about a bad experience we had with NCL, so felt obligated to write this, as this cruise was a great experience from the time we checked onboard until we left the ship.

Pros: The friendliness of the crew.

Cons: Shower was a little small.

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!