Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Loved it so much we are going again!

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

I had been on Adventure before taking my husband and two great friends on Radiance back in 2004. I was a little nervous about going on a smaller ship after seeing the size of Adventurer, and thinking that there just wouldn't be as much to do on Radiance. Boy was I way off! It's true what they say that bigger ships don't mean better service. Since then we have gone on two other ships but nothing seems to compare to Radiance. Although we never had bad experiences on the other ships there just seems to be something special about Radiance's service their staff gives. Royal Caribbean has added more ships to their fleet but we decided to book our next cruise this February on Radiance once more. It just feels like going back home, and we hope to see our old friends that we got to meet on board. Thank you Radiance of the Seas employees for making our cruise experience unforgetable!

Pros: Staff

Cons: Shower curtains

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!