Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

my second cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Radiance was older than my first experience on the Seranade, and it showed. Stateroom areas, like mine on the 8th floor, smelled musty. Not as 'elegant.'

Pros: so much to do!

Cons: art sales are a bit sneaky

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

I wanted to eat at my convenience so checked "my time." Didnt know this would cause me to be charged for dining room tipping even though I never ate there.
both of my cruises had the hardest working stateroom staff, and most everyone working on the ship were so friendly.