Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Cruise extraordinaire...by far

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

This was my first time on the Radiance of the Seas...she is an awesome ship. My very first cruise was on RCC many, many years ago...and RCC out does any other line I have sailed in all aspects. The service was superb...the ship beautiful, clean, and easy to get around...the food was wonderful (thank goodness for the gym). The entertainment was great, the dancing music wonderful (I love the Mambo Trio..and danced till I dropped). I loved the ship, I loved the staff and their sincere smiles and desire to keep us happy.

Pros: The service

Cons: getting off the ship

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

Something for everybody...for sure. Top quality activities. My favorite being the music.
It took us a while to find things and places, but it was fun to explore. Everything was clean and nothing was difficult to access. The ship is absolutely beautiful.
We'd work-out, eat, work-out, eat, work-out eat.....it was wonderful.
Very roomy...we were able to store all our stuff and we never felt cluttered or claustrophobic. We loved out balcony...the only way to cruise!
Ship staff and the obvious enjoyment they get doing their "job" is what really makes a cruise great. And this cruise was most definitely "over and beyond" our expectations.