Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful getaway

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

The entire trip was great. Everyone seemed to go out of thier way to accommodate our needs. The food was excellent and the choices difficult to make all with super results.
The staff was just incredible and especially "Kathryn" from the shopping area, she made it a point o make an old guy like me feel young again. My special "Thanks" to her and I wish I could email her directly.
Wonderful trip, and I have been on numerous cruisres, this one will always be memorable.
Ernest Flores,MD

Pros: everything, but mostly "Kathryn"

Cons: none

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

Kathyrn