Fantastic Cruise for Fathers 80th Birthday with 12 Family Members

Queen Victoria Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

7 Night Spain And Portugal (Southampton Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 29, 2016
Ship: Queen Victoria
Cabin Type: Suite

I booked the Cunard Victoria for my fathers 80th birthday with my mother and a total of 13 family members.

We cruise frequently as a group for any occasion ie my 50th my fathers 75th my brothers 50th etc and have been on many very nice ships before and this time decided to travel on the Victoria and I booked penthouses for everyone so we were all in the Queens Grill.

We had a fantastic time and were looked after incredibly well by all the staff on the ship from embarkation to disembarkation.

The suites were lovely but the Queens Grill Restaurant and Bar Lounge were exceptional and everyone commented on how they felt that nothing was too much trouble.

We will definitely consider Cunard again for our family group holidays

Fantastic

Travel using the Queens grill if you can - worth it