Queen Victoria Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

Sail Date: May 29, 2016

Reviewed: 23 days ago

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: 8080

I booked the Cunard Victoria for my fathers 80th birthday with my mother and a total of 13 family members.

We cruise frequently as a group for any occasion ie my 50th my fathers 75th my brothers 50th etc and have been on many very nice ships before and this time decided to travel on the Victoria and I booked penthouses for everyone so we were all in the Queens Grill.

We had a fantastic time and were looked after incredibly well by all the staff on the ship from embarkation to disembarkation.

The suites were lovely but the Queens Grill Restaurant and Bar Lounge were exceptional and everyone commented on how they felt that nothing was too much trouble.

We will definitely consider Cunard again for our family group holidays

Fantastic

Travel using the Queens grill if you can - worth it